Fee includes tuition fees, instructional materials, lunches and refreshments. No refunds are possible for any part of the package that is not taken.
For foreign delegates sponsored by their organisations, GST is not applicable. If payment is made by a Singapore registered company, GST will apply.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT* – Enjoy 10% off the programme fee for registration and payment made by May 21, 2018.
GROUP DISCOUNT* – Enjoy 10% off the programme fee for group of 3 or more registering from the same company.
JOCE ALUMNI REFERRAL DISCOUNT* – Enjoy 15% off the programme fee to participants referred by past JOCE™ participants.
* Participants can register using only one discount scheme.
SKILLSFUTURE SINGAPORE FUNDING*
Funding of S$50/hour amounting to S$1,575.00 from SkillsFuture Singapore is availble. All fee discounts are not applicable for participants applying for this funding. Call Grace on +65 6248 9414 or Denise on +65 6248 9422 to find out more.
Eligibility for SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Funding
- For employer-sponsored participants
Must be Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore and must be employed by companies in accordance to the Employment Act except for sole proprietors, partners, working directors, members of co-operatives or commission-based agents.
- For self-sponsored participants
Must be Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
Aged 21 years and above
All participants must achieve:
- Minimum of 75 % programme attendance
- "Competent" status at the end of the programme
Collection and Sharing of Data for Application of SSG Funding
Collection of NRIC for registration of SSG Funding and SkillsFuture Credit programmes conducted by SIM Professional Development as required by Skills Future Singapore (SSG).
We may share relevant data within SIM, or if necessary, with Government agencies, third party organisations or partners approved or selected by SIM, in order to serve you efficiently and effectively. We may also need to disclose your personal data when required by statutory or legal requirements to do so.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
A place will be reserved for you upon receipt of your registration by fax/email. Payment must be made by the closing date stated. All cheques/bank drafts must be made payable to ‘Singapore Institute of Management’, crossed and marked ‘A/C payee only’ with the programme title(s) indicated on the back of the cheques. Mailing address can be found at the bottom of this brochure.
2. TRANSFER OF SEATS
Seats are transferrable provided the transfer is made to a suitable candidate from the same company. A written request for transfer must be made by the registered participant.
3. CANCELLATION, DEFERMENT & REFUND OF FEES
- Participant who wishes to withdraw from or defer the programme must submit a written request more than 30 days before the commencement date
- Participant who cancels or defers the application 30 days before the commencement date shall be liable to pay the percentage of the programme fee set out as follows:
(i) 30 days before commencement date: 25% of programme fee.
(ii) 29 to 8 days before commencement date: 50% of programme fee.
(iii) 7 days or less before commencement date: 100% of programme fee.
- Deferred participantion is only for one year. Participant must attend the next run of the programme, failing which the programme fee will be forfeited. Deferred participant will be required to pay fee increase, if any.
4. CHANGES TO PROGRAMME
Changes in programme date, time, fees and speakers may occur due to unforeseen circumstances. However, SIM will ensure that every effort will be made to inform participants of the change. SIM reserves the right to cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances.